04 Oct 18th Annual Northern California Eminent Domain Conference
Mark your calendar now for CLE International’s 18th Annual Northern California Eminent Domain Conference. You won’t want to miss a minute! This program is specifically designed for appraisers, planners, right of way professionals, attorneys, engineers, property owners, government officials, and anyone else involved in or affected by condemnation law in California.
18th Annual Northern California Eminent Domain Conference
You’ll hear from the experts on important topics like:
- 2015-2016 Case Law and Legislative Update
- What Attorneys and Appraisers Need to Know About Legal Descriptions
- Comparables for Part Takes of Fully-Developed Property Entitlements
- Advocacy in Mediation • Front End Issues on the Right of Way Process
- The PRI Decision of the California Supreme Court • Valuing Unique Properties in a Comparable World
- Business Goodwill
- When and How to Consider (and to Disregard) Project Influence
- Using Drones to Create Video Evidence for Eminent Domain Trials
- High Speed Rail … and more!
Download the Event Brochure To View Full Schedule Information for the 18th Annual Northern California Eminent Domain Conference.
Bar Association of San Francisco Conference Center
301 Battery Street San Francisco, CA 94111
For Hotel Reservations:
Le Meridien Hotel
333 Battery Street San Francisco, CA 94111
(866) 837-4184 Mention CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION for the special group rate
Visit the Event’s Website for more information.