05 Jan Charles D. Cummings and Gary A. Kovacic to speak at CLE International’s annual Southern California Eminent Domain Conference
The 20th Anniversary Conference, Back in Los Angeles, LIVE!
We are proud to announce that both Charles D. Cummings and Gary A. Kovacic of Sullivan, Workman & Dee, LLP will be speakers at this event.
Litigation, Legislation, Valuation & More
January 18-19, 2018 – DoubleTree Downtown – 120 South Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
For 20 years, attorneys, appraisers, consultants, engineers, and other professionals involved in the eminent domain field have flocked to participate as speakers and attendees at CLE International’s annual Southern California Eminent Domain Conference.
“Great seminar, good topics, and expert faculty.”
– Wesley G. Beverlin, Esq., Lewis Brisbois, Los Angeles
“Good mix of topics.”
– Norman E. Matteoni, Esq., Matteoni, O’Laughlin & Hechtman, San Jose
“Kudos on giving an opportunity to speak to several younger professionals. It was nice to
see/hear some new voices and the experience will benefi t the professionals greatly.”
– Madeleine Mamaux, CFA, ASA, Desmond, Marcello & Amster, Los Angeles
Our experts will present valuable insight and multiple, in-depth points-of-view on important
topics such as:
- Eminent Domain Legislation in California
- The Future of Regulatory Takings
- Upcoming Projects
- Utilities Takings by Public Agencies
- The Paralegal as a Key Member of the Eminent Domain Team
- Right of Entry
- Jury Selection
… and more!
Whether you’ve been with us since the beginning, or this is your fi rst time attending, you won’t get a better value for your educational dollar. We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles!
For more information, download the Conference Flyer here.