10 Oct 21st Annual CLE International’s Southern California Eminent Domain Conference
The 20th Anniversary Conference, Back in Los Angeles, LIVE!
We are proud to announce that both Charles D. Cummings and Gary A. Kovacic of Sullivan, Workman & Dee, LLP will be speakers at this event.
CLE International’s annual Southern California Eminent Domain Conference brings all the right participants together – lawyers, appraisers, condemning agencies, and right-of-way
professionals – to share valuable experiences and engage in healthy debate on cutting edge issues.
Here are just a few of the key topics for discussion:
- Step-by-Step Introduction to Eminent Domain
- Government Regulation of Short-Term Vacation Rentals
- Appellate Practice
- Insights into Severance Damages
- Case Law Update
- California’s Wildfires and Potential Inverse Condemnation Liability
- Masters of Trial
- Considering Pre-Condemnation Damages and Disregarding Project Influence on the Date of Value
- Questioning the Expert Witness—Mock Cross Examination
- … and more!
You will not want to miss a minute of the California-specific conference sessions, or the networking opportunities, so register today!
We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles!
For more information, download the latest Conference Flyer here.