Sullivan, Workman & Dee, LLP, will help you with your probate and estate planning needs. We can help you:
- prepare wills, revocable trusts or other estate planning documents,
- plan to meet Medi-Cal eligibility requirements,
- administer trusts,
- have a conservator appointed for a loved one who is no longer able to handle his or her own affairs,
- in litigation before the probate court, or
- probate an estate or settle and give a final accounting for an estate or trust.
To learn more about what we do and your rights, click here for a copy of our informative on-line brochure: “Preservation of Family Wealth”.
To contact us, click here.
Come in for a free initial consultation.